Monday, May 4, 2009

Bits and Pieces of Red




While taking a walk in the park with one of my best friends, we encountered a lot of teenage girls (coming out of school/ high-school) wearing red. I had no idea that this time of year I was going to see so many items of this color: t-shirts, blouses, shoes, bags... you name it! Most of the girls matched up a pair of blue jeans with shirts or ruffled blouses and sneakers. The getups looked nice, but do we really need that much red this upcoming summer?

Everyone Red


Everyone Red by Lexa

3 comments:

Dan on May 14, 2009 at 9:05 PM said...

I'll tell u a little secret ;) ... women in red and white really blow me away :P

Lexa Verzes on May 14, 2009 at 9:25 PM said...

Apparently, I found a "red lover". :))

Mihaela Chelaru on June 7, 2009 at 1:09 PM said...

so much red :) I'm in love with green and mauve.

 

Vanilla Yellow Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez