Thursday, May 7, 2009

Backstreet Boys - "The Call"




TIME TO REMEMBER


THE CALL. I really missed this one - a remarkable video of the BACKSTREET BOYS. I suppose the budget for the shooting and the special effects was huge! Quite impressive the cinematography of the video, don't you think?

I love the power of the rhythm (I can only imagine how cool is to hear it in a live concert) and the tricky lyrics.

The Call is the second single of the BACKSTREET BOYS' 2000 album Black & Blue (wow, it's been that long?)

PS: In this video, Howie is sporting his worst hairdo ever and Kevin his coolest.




Backstreet Boys - The Call
Vezi mai multe video Diverse »

1 comments:

Mihaela Chelaru on June 7, 2009 at 1:08 PM said...

It's one of my favourite songs. In my childhood, i had a notebook with all the bands, their songs and lyrics, I had a lot of posters with BSB.

 

Vanilla Yellow Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez